For this purpose, you will have the following options and it is enough to provide one of them that is in your name:

  • Water, electricity, gas or telephone bills
  • home document
  • Car green card
  • Car insurance policy
  • Official house lease
  • Health insurance booklet
  • Bank account printout stamped by the bank